Tuesday, March 27, 2007

NIT

I haven't posted since February 1. Long time.

While watching this NIT game, I can't help but think that regardless of what happens tonight, or on Thursday, should State win, this season, ultimately, was an underachievement.

And that's not really being negative, just honest. This team has enough talent to be playing in the NCAA tournament. I hope the players learned during the second half of the season and the NIT how to prepare for every game, every opponent.

Well...I did predict 20 plus wins, so at least I wasn't totally wrong there.

Sure is fun watching Hansborough, Varnardo, Stewart and Delk on the floor together. Future is definitely bright.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice information...Nice photos..

Thank you very much...

___________________
Andrew
#1 Satellite Television Service Provider

3:45 AM, July 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home