Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Um, yeah...this new job is gonna kill me.

Or at least my blogging. I waited all summer to have something to write about and now that I have more than enough fodder to keep me entertained, I don't hardly have five minutes to put together a post.

It's taken me three days to get to this, but it really ticks me off that Ian is leaving the CL. I'm not mad at Ian, hard to argue with his decision (I'm sure the job in Birmingham is worth more money and definitely more national exposure), but it's just another reminder that Mississippi State (and Mississippi in general) is viewed as second rate. Later Ian...as some stoner once said, "It's been real, it's been fun, it just hasn't been real fun."

And what's up with Anderson's move to tackle. I fully believe Croom thinks it is best for the team, and it probably is, but this is a horrible sign as to the level of play our offensive line will be able to produce this fall. It's highly disappointing after all of the "this is the year" talk of the past month.

Speaking of disappointments, what's the deal with Ryan Mason and Tony Burks? Mason has been battling an injury and apparently Burks just isn't in very good shape. We shouldn't write them off as failures yet, but it's been a very disappointing showing up to this point.

At least Alex Carpenter got into school, finally. Of course we learned yesterday that Courtney Jones did not (so much for that stellar running back class). Booo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home