Thursday, August 10, 2006

Busy, busy....

Been way to busy to post lately. But, at least I've been having a good time (see the 50 pound king salmon I caught on the Kenai River in Alaska for proof).

First I was in Alaska, as my good friend Heavy C already covered over on the Lazy Eye.

Then I started a new job this week, so that's time consuming too. And suppose a decent time as well.

The Dogs are apparently having a good fall practice in my absence, good enough for Croom to be smiling and joking around anyway. I'm definitely looking forward to August 31.

The SixPack though, they're eating their young over there, which is a shame cause that board used to be really entertaining. I wonder if it's a bunch of bored freshmens (that's for you Stans) that make that board suck about this time every year. Hopefully it will make a triumphant return shortly.

Well...to my two loyal readers, I'll try to post more often as the season gets closer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can someone explain what is going on at the sixpack message board. I have had access to that board foreever and all of a sudden I get kicked off! What in the hell?

11:27 PM, August 13, 2006  
Blogger stateskills said...

I would suggest contacting Dawgstudent. I don't know the guys that run the board and I have nothing to do with it's mgt.

Although, if you were an annoying poster, that might be the problem. They closed it down to "avid readers" for a few days, but I think it's back open now.

And for the record, the content is back to typical strength. Much better than the past few months.

8:24 PM, August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home